Day 34) Santiago de Compostela- Negreira 20.4 km

Hiking to Negreira today, thinking about Santiago experience...
 
As I entered the cathedral last night, a huge red spot pumped up over my right palm, reminding me of a prophetic dream about animal biting my right hand. 
 
After the third eye activates, I AM & Myself catch ego inside muddy river of life in a form of a huge crocodile and raise it up to the cave. This was a long journey, but each step we made he was getting smaller and smaller in shape. 

Trinity Goddess meets us at the entrance and I picked him up to present my lust for her to decide if I have grown strong enough or must return back to the earth, but he suddenly bites my right hand. 

Goddess takes animal inside to scale my desire, but soon brings him back and we are free to exit from the other side into the light of consciousness. I AM & Myself we love light, this is our natural world, but for the ego this is the end, turns on to its back, transforms into cockroach and dispels.
 
As if male desires female, light self enters the cave and reincarnates his own consciousness by ego. Animal cannot exist beyond darkness and fights for survival to the end, but I AM awareness of Myself and when we meet become one again to raise over physical dimension. I cannot know myself until harness desire and that's what the cave represents, but to come out into the light is to annihilate ego and awake the mind. 
 
Does Santiago Cathedral as any other church symbolize Trinity Moon Goddess where from the ego reincarnates on earth? 
 
No one to blame, but weakness of self-awareness.