Day 34) Santiago de Compostela- Negreira 20.4 km

Hiking to Negreira today, thinking about the Santiago experience...
 
As I entered the cathedral last night, a huge red spot pumped up over my right palm, reminding me of a prophetic dream about the animal bite before entering the dark cave with three females waiting to scale my desire.
 

They take him into inner chamber, but soon return and we come out from the other side into the light of consciousness. I & myself love the light, this is our natural world, but for the animal this is the end, turns on to its back, transforms into cockroach and dispels.
 
I cannot know myself until I harness my own desire and that's what dark cave represents. The weakness of self-awareness is reflected by unconscious-sensation, but to come out into the light is to overcome ego and awake the self. 
 
Does Santiago Cathedral as any other church symbolize the dark cave of the moon where the ego reincarnates on earth? 
 
No one to blame, but weakness of self-awareness.