Day 35) Negreira-Olveiroa 33.4 km

Lonely morning in Negreira going to Olveiroa today, tomorrow Muxia and the day after tomorrow Finisterre ends my pilgrimage and I am happy.

Planet Venus transits my natal Venus tomorrow and I am trying to make the charming goddess known and friendly, but to embrace Venus must overcome Mars and that is a long and painful journey.
 
The unconscious-sensation is the beauty and flexibility of an awareness field, she is adaptable and creative, but there is no sensational-awareness without emotion, outgoing and often brutal energy.
 
Word is sword, black snake reflects self-awareness, and each time emotion escapes and creates unconscious thoughts I cut my own body-awareness by light-word. 
 
Cutting is reflecting, I reap what I sow. 

The unconscious-sensation is always another and becomes what it reflects, the self dreams to be a physical body, but to make a connection is to know thyself and enjoy the matrix.