Day 13) Burgos - Hornillos 21.0 km

The sun slowly rises over sleeping Burgos, but I AM sensing fear in my belly and the mind is far away. Then I remember the third eye and identify the present moment with my body, but what is the third eye?

As if the heart is the center of the essence, the third eye is the center of an awareness field. Problem of the human psyche is in disharmony between these two fundamental energies, being stronger over knowing.
 
The initiation begins by activating the heart center over her own awareness field, followed by the third eye opening to straighten individual consciousness until two qualities of the same essence balance under a single will.

There is no being without knowing, no essence without awareness, but to harmonize the heart and brain nervous system is to know yourself and control the mind by conscious attention. Either essence manipulates her own awareness by the unconscious mind, or awareness balances male/female and harnesses the mind.

 
Dream seems real until the body awakes and the body seems real until the self awakes, believes in death, tries to survive, but to cohere heart and brain is to regain essence awareness and awake. 

I AM the self, I AM unconscious-sensation and I AM the nervous system of my spiritual body.