Cold and fresh air makes tracking comfortable, but I can’t stop thinking about last night’s dream, as if priest was wedding us on a right shore of river Ganges in Varanasi, I AM with Myself.
He was wearing all kinds of jewelry, I had nothing and I ask him to give me something to wear, but the priest interrupts and warns _ they do not belong to you!
So, who AM I and who is Myself?
The self is my dynamic seed of life and I AM his body consciousness, but he retains separate identity until reincarnates on to the earth.
Maybe wedding symbolizes original body consciousness harnessing my own desire to know who I REALLY AM, but there is no spiritual marriage until Myself dominates I AM.
Problem of humanity is in inability to control our own essence, that is why we have to be born & die until magnetic nervous system of a spiritual body is strong enough to harness eternal seed of life and become a Cosmic Citizen.
