Day 25) Ponferrada – Villafranca 24.2 km

Cold, but fresh air makes tracking comfortable, but I can't stop thinking about last night's dream, as if a priest was wedding us. I AM with myself on a right shore of river Ganges in Varanasi.
 
He was wearing all kinds of jewelry, I had nothing and I asked him to give me something to wear, but the priest interrupted and warned _ they do not belong to you, you are not a physical body.
 
So, who AM I and who is myself?
 
After the third eye initiation I AM makes connection with my own unconscious-sensation, finds ego by the self, and brings him up to the right shore of the raging river. 
 
What I call myself is a dreaming reflection of my pure light of consciousness until part of his awareness experiences the matrix. 

I AM the self and enlightenment's prove illusory nature of dreaming identity. Maybe building the house from inside out without the door to come out refers to his annihilation as two poles of the same awareness harmonize. Perhaps annihilation is not a right word, but rather becoming I AM or losing the illusion of independence and individuality.
 
Maybe the wedding symbolizes original awareness harnessing my own light of consciousness to know who I AM in reality, but there is no spiritual marriage until awareness annihilates male/female polarity.