Day 30) Portomarin - Palas de Rei 24.8 km

Portomarin is built next to a Roman bridge over the Minho River and rebuilt in the Middle Ages, but I am thinking about the river of life the self finds ego after the third eye activates.

I AM vs ego, but who AM I & who is ego?
 
I AM the self and ego is my child, but to overcome ego is to become the self and control the mind.

Father awareness vs mother/child, but I AM the self, I AM unconscious-sensation and I AM ego child. Hence to know my true identity and control myself, sensational-awareness must evolve to annihilate ego and harness dynamic energy.

The ego represents weakness of sensational-awareness to withstand emotional frequency, falling and reflection happens simultaneously. However, stronger I AM to maintain the light of consciousness, weaker the ego until the child returns to father and awakes.

After the third eye activation the self makes a connection with my own unconscious-sensation to find the ego and raise. Stronger sensational-awareness weaker ego until evolution of a celestial nervous system turns the river of unconscious manifestation into a clear mirror of self-identification.

Astral river symbolizes unconscious-sensation, weakness of self-awareness manifesting physical reality. I AM is like a mirror for the self, but until strong to transmute desire into love must fall like a river and reflect.