Day 30) Portomarin - Palas de Rei 24.8 km

Portomarin is built next to a Roman bridge over the Minho River and rebuilt in the Middle Ages, but I am thinking about the river of life the self finds ego after the third eye activation.

I AM vs ego, but who AM I & who is ego?
 
I AM celestial nervous system of my spiritual body, ego represents emotional domination creating unconscious-sensation and giving birth to a physical body. 

Ego is weakness of sensational-awareness to control the self, until two energies of the same essence harmonize at the chest and make connection with the third eye.

The astral river of darkness symbolizes weakness of I AM, individual consciousness to harness enlightenment, but after the third eye activation makes connection between two hands of a single spiritual body, find ego and begins the process of reintegration. 

Stronger self-awareness more sensational-awareness and weaker ego until evolution of a celestial consciousness turns the river of unconscious manifestation into a clear mirror of self-identification.