Day 14) Hornillos _ Castrojeriz 20,1 km

Another sunny morning, another black coffee and 21 km a day, body aches, muscles tense, and a couple of blisters on my legs, but deep inside I AM happy.
 
I mostly travel alone and live alone, preferring my own thoughts to mundane reality. Each time I find myself with people occupied by a monotonous world, I feel depressed and bored. Everything changes as I retreat into my inner world and the self starts talking to me.
 
I think the famous double slit experiment shows how conscious/unconscious halves of an awareness field behave. Unconscious is the wave-like nature of light and expresses as there is no observer of a particle as consciousness of the light source symbolizing the unconscious river of life. 
 
On the other hand, the same light behaves as a single photon when we observe the process or become conscious of it.
 
Maybe a particle is like the potentiality of self-awareness to evolve as another conscious center of an universal brain, but must reintegrate with its own unconscious-sensation symbolized by a black snake.
 
Black snake is a wave-like extension of self-awareness, but his nervous system is a silver snake and when it is strong enough to raise a sensational vibration it recognizes itself and awakes.
 
If the universe operates like a brain, by becoming self aware we increase its potential of working. It is like lighting another light bulb making a new conscious connection, all of us participate. Maybe the universal brain we call god evolves by making us self aware that takes time and energy.