Day 17) Carrion de los Condes – Teraddillos de los Templarios 26.8 km

Carrion de los Condes, was a town of great importance at the time of the old pilgrimages and its medieval origins can be seen in some of the historic buildings. 
 
Today's destination is Terraddillos de los Templarios, a fief of the Temple military order, founded in 118 in Jerusalem, whose objective was to safeguard the pilgrims. 
 
If the natural state of awareness is enlightenment, could I resist the temptation to experience lower frequencies of my own consciousness. However, if the matrix is external to my whole being, I must identify a clear sensation with her to gain knowledge of an animal world and play the game of life in eternity?
 
It's like leaving the comfort zone of your home to explore other parts of the world, but always return with more knowledge of who we are in reality. Maybe we cannot fully appreciate our natural state of being until fall and experience lower dimensions of the psyche?

Have I made a conscious choice to fall, or do I evolve?
 
If falling sensation reflects a level of self-awareness by the unconscious-mind, maybe the conscious self is able to manipulate sensational frequency as if radio stations of its own body by will? 

AM I already conscious-essence experiencing various frequencies of my own body, or do I evolve from animal to god as another cosmic flower in the universal garden of eternity?